We are Seattle WA Physical Therapists trained to treat outpatient musculoskeletal, neurological, and vestibular dysfunctions through quality 1-on-1 treatment sessions:
- Manual Therapy Sessions
- Strength and Conditioning Programs
- Balance/Vestibular/Dizziness Training
- Postural Improvement Guidance
Each patient is scheduled for 1 hour or more each visit so that each therapist can provide the attention required.
How Can Physical Therapy be of Help?
Our Role as physical therapists is simple:
- Educating the patient
- Engaging the patient in an individualized and progressive program
- Preventing further injuries/problems in the future
We pride ourselves on developing treatment programs tailored to the patient’s goals and functional needs. Good communication between therapist and patient is imperative and the place where our work together must begin.
Our focus is quality 1-on-1 time.